Of course you want to cut your costs and rev up the revenue of your credit repair business, whether it’s a start-up or an established enterprise. Our TurnkeyCredit Repair Business Software solutions do just that — in fact, we don’t make money until you do, and we help start-ups save on monthly fees until they’re ready for our volume pricing. Click below to schedule a free demo.
We Don’t Make Money Until You Do!
Why pay for software that isn’t boosting your bottom line? We don’t just ship you our software and sit back waiting to collect — our dedicated, knowledgeable professionals guide you towards success. Whether your a start up that needs help learning the ropes, or you’re an established enterprise unsure of what step to take next for optimal growth, our professionals can help. Our performance is based on your performance, our goals are aligned, and because of this we will succeed together. Click below to schedule a free demo.
Save Money Whether Established or Starting Up
The current size of your Credit Repair Business doesn’t matter because we have different pricing options to ensure you save money. Click below to schedule a free demo, or keep reading to see how your type of business can save money with our software.
• Data Migration / Portability: If you ever decide to leave our platform, your data is yours to take with you at any time. All of it not just the customer information.
• Proven Dispute Process: We’ve spent a long time perfecting our ScoreWay Factual – Technical Dispute Methodology© because we wanted to save you time and money. How do we do this? By embracing and implementing compliancethroughout the credit repair dispute process in a more efficient manner.If your creating dispute letters that just say “it’s not mine”, “Paid as a agreed”, “this does not belong to me”, or this is in duplicate your results are not where they should be and you are probably out of compliance.
• Premier Credit Repair Consulting/Mentoring: Our dedicated and knowledgeable professionals consult/mentor you because we want you to get the most out of our software and thereby your business.
• Premier Feature Set: Our features are more comprehensive than our competitors because they are never satisfied and as a result always develop new features. See our full features list below.
Features of Our Best in Class Software
The features of our software tackle every area of your business, and best of all we’re continually updating our software with new features. Because of our extensive experience we always find new ways to make your business, and thereby ours, more successful. Click below to schedule a free demo, or keep reading for a full features list.
• Benefits / Features: No Monthly Fees, No Additional User Fees, Private Labeled Portal (No reference to Scoreinc.com), Domain Masking, MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) CapableComplete Credit Repair Customer Management, 24/7 Client Status Portal, 24/7 Referral Agent Portal, Account Dispute Center, Dispute Letter Engine, Template Letter Creator, Credit Report Importer, OrganizationDashboard, Services and Payments, Auto Escalating Customer Statuses, Multiple Office Capability, Multi-Tenant Capability, .
• Scalable:No matter how large or small your Credit Repair Business company is The ScoreWay Turnkey Credit Repair Solution works for you at NO Extra COST! Our scalable architecture scales as you scale your business. You can can add more users, customers, remote offices, and affiliate referral sources without having to worry about additional hardware or software costs! The best thing about is we scale with you whether you shrink or grow your business.
SaaS (Software as a Service):
• What is SaaS?
Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it via the Internet, freeing yourself from complex software and hardware management.SaaS applications are sometimes called Web-based software, on-demand software, or hosted software. Scoreinc.com manages access to the ScoreWay Credit Repair Busniess Solution application, including security, availability, and performance.
• SaaS: Does it Payoff?
SaaS customers have no hardware or software to buy, install, maintain, or update. Access to applications is easy: You just need an Internet connection. The IT Scalability, Infrastructure and Management service savings are enormous and grow over time.
• AnSaaSExample:A good way to understand the SaaS model is by thinking of a bank, which protects the privacy of each customer while providing service that is reliable and secure—on a massive scale. A bank’s customers all use the same financial systems and technology without worrying about anyone accessing their personal information without authorization.A “bank” meets the key characteristics of the SaaS model:
• Multitenant Architecture:In our multitenant architecture, all Credit Repair Organizations and their users share a single, common infrastructure and code base that is centrally maintained. Because our SaaSCredit Repair Business clients are all on the same infrastructure and code base, vendors can innovate more quickly and save the valuable development time previously spent on maintaining numerous versions of outdated code.
• Simple and Easy Customization: The ability for each Credit Repair Business to easily customize applications to fit their business processes without affecting the common infrastructure. Because of the way SaaS is architected, these customizations are unique to each company or user and are always preserved through upgrades. That means we can make upgrades more often, with less customer risk and much lower adoption cost.
• Better Access: Improved access to data from any networked device while making it easier to manage privileges, monitor data use, and ensure everyone sees the same information at the same time.
• SaaS Harnesses the Consumer Web: Anyone familiar with Amazon.com or My Yahoo! will be familiar with the Web interface of typical SaaS applications. With the ScoreWaySaaS model, you can customize with point-and-click ease, making the weeks or months it takes to update traditional business software seem hopelessly old fashioned.
• Tracking: Referral Agent Tracking, Credit Score Tracking with Target Score, Graphical Dispute Results Tracking.
Great Features at a glance!
Lead Management (Pic or Video)
Lead Statistics( Pic or Video)
Customer Management (Pic or Video)
Dispute Management( Pic or Video )
Advanced Dispute Letter Engine( Pic or Video )
Dispute Progress( Pic or Video )
Dispute Statistics( Pic or Video )
Score Tracking( Pic or Video )
Client / Customer Portal 24/7 access( Pic or Video )
Affiliate Portal 24/7 Access( Pic or Video )
Web to lead Capable( Pic or Video )
Unlimited Attachments( Pic or Video )
Unlimited File Storage ( Pic or Video )
Automated Client Continuity email( Pic or Video )
AutomatedReferral Continuity email( Pic or Video )
Automated Client Results email ( Pic or Video )
Automated Sales Person email( Pic or Video )
Client side SSL 128bit Security Encryption(Pic)
Server side 256 bit Stored Data Encryption (Pic)
PCI Level Client side Sensitive Data Masking (Pic)
Private Labeling (PIC or Video)
Domain Masking (PIC or Video)
Client / User email capability (No 3rd party needed)
Enterprise bulk email capable (PIC)
Microsoft .net Infrastructure (PIC)
Microsoft SQL Server Database Structure (PIC)
Complete data export Capable (PIC)
100% Client owned data (PIC)
PARTNERS: INTUIT, INFUSIONSOFT, MAILCHIMP, SUGARCRM
• Automation: Automated Client Email continuity, Automated Referral Email continuity, Automated Client Agent Email continuity, Automated Client Monthly Account Update Email continuity.
• Unlimited: Users, Clients, Remote Offices, Referral Offices/Agents, Attachments Storage Per Customer, Attachment size, Disputes per client.
• Secure: Role Based User Access Security, Private Label Portal, 128 Bit SSL Secure,
Ready to schedule a free demo & see our software in action?